We appreciate that buying a new home, especially when combined with selling a property, is an extremely stressful time. At Lawson-West, our experience in residential conveyancing means we can deal with any legal problem that occurs quickly, keeping you updated and helping to make your move as smooth as possible. As successfully re-accredited members of the Law Society's Conveyancing Quality Scheme since 2013, we are recognised as providing a quality residential conveyancing service which has been attended by the Law Society in line with strict practising standards.
Why use Lawson-West?
- We will deal with your transactions as quickly as possible and will always aim to meet your timescales. We do our searches on-line so that any problems are highlighted at the earliest possible opportunity and so resolved without causing any additional delays.
- We will keep you informed every step of the way and let you know important stages have been completed. This means you don't have to worry and leaves you to plan the other parts of your house move.
- A dedicated member of the conveyancing department will be appointed to deal with your transaction. You will be given both their direct dial phone number and email address to provide easy routes of communication throughout the transaction.
- We will always use straight forward communication and use jargon-free legal explanations, so you can understand what is happening.
- We help reduce the stress of your home move by keeping you informed and working closely with the other professionals - eg estate agents, mortgage lenders, other solicitors - so that the conveyancing process is as easy for you as we can make it.
What our clients say
I was always given a call back or got an answer straight away. Thank you for your service Sharon, you always put my mind at rest.
Sharon gave an excellent service and was always friendly.
Louise Heafield-Smith was extremely thorough and efficient.
Louise was very kind, friendly and helpful, a real credit to Lawson-West.
Louise was very easy to get in touch with.
Pleasant and helpful staff.
Louise was very knowledgeable about the work and was prompt at communication.
Excellent service, very helpful and kept me in the loop with what was happening. Thank you!
Friendly staff, thanks Sharon and team.
I received a prompt response to emails. Sharon also had several conversations with me by telephone before I instructed her.
Sincere thanks to Hasmita and Sejal who were always polite, professional and extremely helpful. I also wish to thank Sharon for her hard work.