Divorce and Family
Why Use Lawson-West?
- Complimentary initial advice - find out where you stand and get a clear picture of the situation
- Out of hours appointments - busy? Then make an appointment before or after work
- Local offices in Leicester, Wigston and Market Harborough
- We offer fixed fee divorce and monthly bills - so you can control your finances at this difficult time. We provide a clear estimate of costs upfront and also provide regular updates so that, if the price is likely to increase for a valid reason, you understand why and have the chance to agree to us continuing with proceedings. Each case is assessed individually to ensure that our clients get the best value for money, as well as the best advice for their circumstances.
- Resolution is an association of Family Law professionals which aims to assist separating or divorcing couples in order to reduce anxiety and expense. We are members of Resolution and will work to reduce contention and hostility in order to help families move to a different life structure with minimum pain and trauma.
What our clients say
Alistair was very kind and his friendly approach was welcomed during such a difficult emotional time, his secretary and receptionist were warm too.
Mr Haworth was extremely understanding and compassionate in relation to my situation.
Always able to speak with the solicitor promptly.
Thanks for all of your help, you provided me with a seamless service and I shall definitely come back to Lawson-West if the need ever arises.
Fair and sound advice.
Great Solicitor, great Receptionist.
The Solicitor who dealt with my case was very thorough and understanding. All letters were sent out promptly and my case was dealt with efficiently.
Alistair Dobson’s care and attention to detail and also the excellent advice given.
I would like to thank Alistair and his team for all their hard work during this difficult time. They provided a very helpful and friendly service.
An excellent service and an excellent outcome. I was treated with respect and professionalism.