Employment and HR Services
Our very experienced team provide businesses of all shapes and sizes with employment advice and assistance. This is a fast moving and complex area of law that we handle with the utmost sensitivity. Our advice is both technical and practical.
We assist businesses from a broad range of sectors, such as: agriculture, automotive, banking and finance, construction, energy and renewables, engineering, food and drink, manufacturing, media and the creative industries, professional and support services, real estate, retail, telecommunications and waste.
Our experience includes:
- Assisting with the hiring of staff and recruitment process
- Contracts of employment and service agreements
- Staff handbooks and policies
- National minimum wage
- Pensions and auto-enrolment
- Share schemes and incentives
- Workplace disputes
- Dealing with discipline and poor performance
- Discrimination laws
- Family matters and maternity leave
- Shared parental leave
- Sickness and incapacity
- Unfair and wrongful dismissal
- Settlement agreements
- Supporting the Corporate and Commercial team in dealing with the employment elements of business sales and purchases, such as TUPE
We also assist clients in the defence of tribunal claims. We provide a commercial and pragmatic approach to such claims, providing you with an objective view of your position. Working with you to understand your priorities, we work hard to achieve the best resolution as quickly and cost effectively as possible.
What our clients say
The level of professional courtesy is outstanding. The solicitor and every single member of your team are amazing.