As your Legal Partner for Life, we are committed to delivering a quality service. You can therefore expect that we will:
- Act in your best interests, with determination and enthusiasm;
- Clearly explain the steps in the process and what you can expect from us;
- Be friendly and courteous, treating you with respect and dignity;
- Be clear about likely costs, ensuring you are only billed for what you have agreed;
- Promptly return your calls, emails and letters and carry out your work in a timely manner;
- Provide regular updates to keep you properly informed;
- Act with honesty and integrity, keeping your business strictly confidential;
- Offer flexible appointments;
- Take on-board your feedback to continually improve our ways of working.
In turn we ask that you:
- Be honest and open with us about what you hope to achieve;
- Pay our invoices and provide funds in accordance with agreed terms;
- Provide us with clear information and instructions.
Above all, we will be understanding and approachable, treating you as an individual not a legal problem.