Buying and Selling Businesses
Our team have vast experience of assisting clients in the sale or purchase of businesses. We act in the sale and purchase of businesses of all shapes and sizes and across a broad range of sectors such as: agriculture, automotive, banking and finance, construction, energy and renewables, engineering, food and drink, manufacturing, media and the creative industries, professional and support services, real estate, retail, telecommunications and waste.
In recent years we have developed a real expertise in both the energy and renewables and telecommunications sector, regularly acting in the sale and purchase of businesses in these sectors. We have also acted on the sale and purchase of numerous care homes and have an in depth understanding of such businesses.
Our experience includes:
- Preparing your business for sale and obtaining a valuation
- Negotiating Heads of Terms
- Investigating a target business to be purchased
- Raising finance and providing security and guarantees
- Shares sales and purchases
- Asset sales and purchases
- Management Buy-Outs (MBOs)
- Management Buy-Ins (MBIs)
- Joint ventures
- Business reorganisations and restructures
- Buying from an administrator or liquidator or selling on their behalf
What our clients say
Palbir Vadesha has been wonderful with us throughout the process of selling our care home. We would recommend Lawson-West Solicitors to anyone selling a business.
The detail has to be right and we ultimately need protection post sale. You achieved that.