CORONAVIRUS:   Lawson-West Solicitors is ‘Open for Business’ and here to help you with your legal needs.

Find out more

Pensions – SIPPs and SSAS

Pensions – SIPPs and SSAS

You may be acquiring or selling an investment property through your Pension Scheme which may be Self-Invested Personal Pension (SIPP) or Small Self-Administered Scheme (SSAS) and need a solicitor who is able to give you specialist advice.  We have experienced property lawyers ready to assist you in all aspects giving you sensible solutions and clear advice on all SIPPs and SSAS property transactions to include acquisitions, dispositions and ‘In Specie’ transfers.

We can:-

  • work with your financial adviser
  • act on behalf of the pension administrator as well as you as trustee
  • advise any lender in the transaction
  • advice and preparation on any occupational leases