Joined Lawson West: 2005.
Alistair has over 20 years experience in the area of family law, and he provides excellent service having handled hundreds of divorce cases and clients facing relationship breakdown in that time. Alistair is a member of Resolution, and assists at regional committee level.
Alistair has a wide range of experience in relationship breakdown including:
- Divorce and Civil Partnership dissolution
- Financial Remedy proceedings, including complex and high net value financial arrangements
- Family Business disputes, including farming and agricultural businesses
- International aspects of relationship breakdown, including financial relief after an overseas divorce
- Pre and Post Nuptial Agreements
- Separation Agreements
- Trust of Land Act Applications for cohabitees
- Arrangements for children, including applications for grandparents and applications for permission to take children abroad.
He comments: “I have spent my career concentrating specifically with divorce and relationship breakdown, and in the last 20 years I have acquired extensive knowledge and experience in this area.
My aim is to ensure that my clients can expect absolute professionalism, representing their interests with the best clear and practical guidance, and helping them find a solution as quickly as possible during a very difficult time.”
Client testimonial: “Many thanks for the excellent work you did regarding this matter.”