Commercial Property and Real Estate
Our commercial property team have vast experience of acting on behalf of landlords, tenants, landowners, developers, individuals and businesses in a wide range of commercial property and real estate matters.
Our clients come from a broad range of sectors such as: agriculture, automotive, banking and finance, construction, energy and renewables, engineering, food and drink, manufacturing, media and the creative industries, professional and support services, real estate, retail, telecommunications and waste.
In recent years we have developed a real expertise in both the energy and renewables and telecommunications sectors. We also regularly act in the transfer of commercial property into pension schemes (both SIPPs and SASSs) and have strong relationships with some of the UK’s leading pension advisers and their clients.
Our experience includes:
- Negotiating heads of terms
- Advising landlords and tenants on the lease of commercial premises
- The sale and purchase of commercial properties for businesses
- The transfer of commercial properties into pension schemes
- Management of commercial properties, including licences and assignments
- Supporting the Corporate and Commercial team in dealing with the property elements of business sales and purchases
- Advising clients on the sale and purchase of commercial properties at auction
- The sale and purchase of land for development
- Advising in relation to property finance
- Advising on the acquisition and management of real estate portfolios and buy-to-let properties
What our clients say
Were able to speak to solicitor whenever we rang. Very good service received.
Great communication between myself and my solicitor, quick process. Thank you for your support.
Special commendation to David Heys and employment solicitor.
Good advice, optimistic approach, clear written counsel.
As always, nothing was too much trouble. Thank you.
A huge thank you to the whole team who made a difficult task possible.
Mr Heys kept me informed at every stage to complete the transaction.
David Heys and colleagues went above and beyond the call of duty in our eyes!
Can I just say what a pleasure it has been to deal with you. You have been highly professional and very personable and I would have no hesitation in asking to use you in a future related matter or recommending you to others.
As usual you have given solid advice and I appreciate it.