We appreciate that buying a new home, especially when combined with selling a property, is an extremely stressful time. At Lawson-West, our experience means we can deal with any legal problem that occurs quickly, keeping you updated and helping to make your move as smooth as possible. As successfully re-accredited members of the Law Society's Conveyancing Quality Scheme since 2013, we are recognised as providing a quality residential conveyancing service which has been attended by the Law Society in line with strict practising standards.
Why use Lawson-West?
- We will deal with your transactions as quickly as possible and will always aim to meet your timescales. We do our searches on-line so that any problems are highlighted at the earliest possible opportunity and so resolved without causing any additional delays.
- We will keep you informed every step of the way and let you know important stages have been completed. This means you don't have to worry and leaves you to plan the other parts of your house move.
- A dedicated member of the conveyancing department will be appointed to deal with your transaction. You will be given both their direct dial phone number and email address to provide easy routes of communication throughout the transaction.
- We will always use straight forward communication and use jargon-free legal explanations, so you can understand what is happening.
- We help reduce the stress of your home move by keeping you informed and working closely with the other professionals - eg estate agents, mortgage lenders, other solicitors - so that the conveyancing process is as easy for you as we can make it.
What our clients say
Louise is very charming and amiable and that helps a great deal.
The personal touch throughout. I was kept informed every step of the way.
Regular updates on the progress were very useful. Helpful, friendly and professional staff put us at ease. Thank you for making everything easier to deal with.
The people I dealt with were always polite and friendly.
Thank you for the service. My appointment was on time and you were excellent at getting the work done.
Always excellent service. Louise Heafield-Smith was excellent with everything.