Skip to main content
Home page
Site map
Contact Us
0116 442 2075
It is a legal requirement that a settlement agreement is signed by a qualified lawyer, a qualified trade union official, or a qualified advice centre worker, all of whom must be covered by an appropriate certificate of indemnity insurance.
Then you can show that all the terms in the Agreement have been explained to you. This gives you the confidence to know exactly what you are signing.
Please also see thse pages: