We have experience of acting for executors, claimants, defendants, beneficiaries, disappointed beneficiaries and dependants in relation to a wide range of contentious probate matters. This includes:
- Disputes over invalid, disputed or fraudulent wills.
- Rectification of mistakes or variations of wills.
- Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependants) Act 1975 claims.
- Power of Attorney disputes.
- Dealing with disputes concerning the administration of an estate.
- Bringing claims for, or defending claims against, an estate.
- Making applications to Court for a “Beddoe” order in relation to the personal liability of an executor for costs.
- Providing advice and guidance to all parties concerned about the process of probate.
- Making and defending applications to substitute or remove an executor and dealing generally with disputes concerning executors.
- Challenging the fees incurred by an executor.
- Dealing with disputes between beneficiaries.