Landlord and Tenant Disputes
Lawson-West Solicitors has a strong commercial, property and litigation team and a background of providing advice to clients for over 40 years in Leicestershire and the region. We're therefore experienced in dispute resolution and litigation matters for Landlords and Tenants.
Whether it is extensive block and property management, university lettings, industrial, retail, distribution, city, urban or rural investment properties, we provide hands-on and supportive advice on disputes surrounding residential and commercial tenancies, and tenancy agreements for individuals.
Lawson-West Solicitors has particular expertise in advising pension schemes, and property-owning clients in the healthcare, retail, charities, construction, engineering, telecommunications, agricultural, banking and finance and renewable energy sectors, as well as entrepreneurs and landlords with a portfolio of local or UK domestic properties.
We proactively advise landlords to help resolve freehold and leasehold property disputes and can advise landlords and tenants on a broad range of dispute resolution and litigation situations including:
- Disputes surrounding residential tenancies including flats, apartment blocks and HMOs
- Difficulties with mortgage providers
- Possession claims
- Section 21 evictions
- Commercial tenancy disputes including lease renewal and dilapidations
- Residential tenancy agreements and renewals
- Repairing obligations and dilapidations
- Block maintenance agreements
- Tenancy deposit scheme and deposit returns
- Rent increases and arrears
- Assured shorthold tenancies
- Repair and redecoration
- Use of electrcity and gas
- Noise or parking infringements
- Commercial tenancy disputes including lease renewal and
- Tenancy agreements and renewals
What to expect:
What sets the Lawson-West dispute resolution team apart is our sensible, level-headed and professional approach and our resilience in the provision of dispute legal advice and services. The team understand clients' needs and works tirelessly with an informed and proactive guiding hand.
Tenancy Disputes PDF brochure to view
Commercial Property and Lease Disputes PDF brochure to view
How to Contact Us:
Please complete our online enquiry form here, or contact: