Skip to main content
Home page
Site map
Contact Us
0116 442 2075
There is no law that says you have to live with someone you are married to. If you decide together that you would rather live apart, do so. Nobody will make you take the legal proceedings to dissolve your marriage.
However, if you do want to separate but do not want to apply for a divorce and need help with legal issues, you could apply for a judicial or legal separation.  At the end of a judicial or legal separation you will still be married.

We are always willing to discuss each individual situation. Please phone Alistair Dobson on 01858 445480, James Haworth on 0116 212 1000 or Sarah Townsend on 0116 212 1080 to arrange a free initial appointment or visit one of our free walk-in clinics.  

Please note this will be kept in strictest confidence and is required solely to ensure we do not have a conflict of interest according to SRA regulations. The party WILL NOT be contacted by Lawson-West.